YOU ARE OUR VISITOR!!!
The Riverside Single Swingers Square Dance Club was established in September 1958. We promote modern square dancing for all ages. Classes are offered from September thru May each year and we enjoy going to dances with other clubs around the Inland Empire and Southern California. In addition to square dancing, we also enjoy line dancing and round dancing.
THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR SITE!
RIVERSIDE SINGLE SWINGERS SQUARE DANCE CLUB!
ABOUT OUR CLUB
1. Tonight 7/22 - Game night at Wanda Gray's 17678 Mockingbird Ln, Riverside - bring some simple food to share and a beverage of your choice.
2. Our dance on Friday 7/25 - "Giddy-Up Cowboy" - this will be an extra fun dance. We will have surprise events going on during the dance. Bring dollars to join in the craziness. Please remember to bring your favorite dish to share. Vic Ceder is the caller.
3. I our official visitation to Sunkissed Squares on Saturday 7/26. This is their "Hawaiian Hula" dance. It looks like it might be Romney Tannehill instead of Jay Henderson is the caller. They dance at Redlands Community Ctr., 111 West Lugonia, Redlands Rounds start at 6:30 and Squares at 7:30. Being a Luau, let's join in the fun and get our Hawaiian outfits on.
4. Tuesday 7/29 another fun "Game Night". We will be attending the Musical "Hairspray" at the Redlands Bowl, in Redlands.
5. Saturday Aug. 2 is the Free Celebration at El Pueblo de Los Angeles Historical Monument at Olvera Street. Let's meet on the Metrolink and go to a dance. We had a great time last year. We will dance 11AM - 3 PM. Hope you will join us. The Metrolink runs out of San Bernardino station, Rialto, Fontana etc. It is $10.00 round trip.
6. Sunday Aug 10 will be a benefit for Howard Delcambre. The details are being worked out to where and exact time (tentative will be 1-3).
7. Tuesday 8/5 another fun "Game Night". We don't have a location yet, but I will let you know where ASAP.
8. Wednesday 8/6 RSS "General Meeting" at Grand Terrace Senior Center .
9. Do we want to go as a group to an "Angeles" game? How about Aug 12th or Aug 26th. Please let us know ASAP so we can put it together.
10. August 30th (Saturday) we, RSS, is responsible for the food at the CCHA Hoedown. The callers will be David Mee and Mike Haworth. The theme is "A Hot Night at the Hoedown" It will be held at the Trinity Lutheran Church, 2290 North "E" Street, San Bernardino. Please --------- we need all of your help at this dance